What you come to learn about life is that we tend to complicate it. Here's some things I've come to learn along the way: do something you want to do everyday, work on refining those skills, keep breaking your patterns and continually try new things. After you've embraced that mentality then learn how to provide value to those you think might need/want the thing you do, do the dirty work (fall in love with the dirty work) and do it every day. Results are never measured by how much you don’t work, only by what you do.
I don’t want you to buy this hoodie if it’s a 'luxury'..I didn’t buy anything I “wanted” for the first 10 years of my process, because I couldn’t, I needed the money to get through. I respect the hustle more than anything, because it's all I've got. If you do buy this hoodie I am humbled and forever grateful and hope you wear it as a symbol to remind you that "doing" is the only way to happiness whatever that is for you. I’m so appreciative that you even considered buying this, thank you.
Enjoy! Would love to hear your thoughts of the product message me on instagram @DRock or twitter @DavidRockNyc - can't wait to hear from you.
- Cotton/polyester blend helps reduce pilling and shrinkage.
- Brushed inside for exceptional softness.
- Wider ribbed cuffs and waistband stay flat and keep the chill out.
- Hand-warming front Kangaroo pocket.
- Zig-Zag middle top stitch reinforces seams for durability.
- Two-ply hood with drawcord keeps you covered.
- Embroidered "Hard Work Forever Pays" design on chest and "Go Do" embroidered design on cuff.
1/2 Chest Width